There are many reasons to move to Mathcad from Excel as an engineering calculation environment. These include, to name a few:
- clarity of notation (readability)
- clarity of dependencies (verification)
- unit analysis (error checking)
- breadth of calculation tools (completeness)
- engineering-appropriate graphs, image analysis, matrix analysis, and data support
... (Show more)(Show less)
Finding the right training for you, your team, or your business, is imperative. This short white paper will help you evaluate the common types of training on the market and guide you in the decision-making process.