There are many reasons to move to Mathcad from Excel as an engineering calculation environment. These include, to name a few:
- clarity of notation (readability)
- clarity of dependencies (verification)
- unit analysis (error checking)
- breadth of calculation tools (completeness)
- engineering-appropriate graphs, image analysis, matrix analysis, and data support
... (Show more)(Show less)
Whether you're looking for specific training courses, or a personalized corporate learning program that meets your training schedule and budget requirements, PTC University can help you boost your productivity.