"Enhancements to the Creo Schematics user interface are highlighted in the list below:
• Click File and you can see a list of recently opened design files. Click the pin icon to pin or unpin an item from the list. To open a file in the list, click the name of the file.
• Click Diagramming and note that Clipboard is added.
• Click Geometry ▶ Import to import CGM, DWG, DXF and MEDUSA files.
• Click Data ▶ Import to import Design Properties, Design Sheets, and PCB Net Data.
• Administrator is renamed to Design.
• Click File ▶ Options to change your settings for Environment, Directories, System Colors, Design, Entity Display, and Selection."
... (Show more)(Show less)
Want more expert tips for Windchill? Download our new white paper!