"Enhancements to the Creo Schematics user interface are highlighted in the list below:
• Click File and you can see a list of recently opened design files. Click the pin icon to pin or unpin an item from the list. To open a file in the list, click the name of the file.
• Click Diagramming and note that Clipboard is added.
• Click Geometry ▶ Import to import CGM, DWG, DXF and MEDUSA files.
• Click Data ▶ Import to import Design Properties, Design Sheets, and PCB Net Data.
• Administrator is renamed to Design.
• Click File ▶ Options to change your settings for Environment, Directories, System Colors, Design, Entity Display, and Selection."
... (Show more)(Show less)
Finding the right training for you, your team, or your business, is imperative. This short white paper will help you evaluate the common types of training on the market and guide you in the decision-making process.