You can follow the path of an existing fiber. Click Route ▶ Follow Fiber and select the fiber you want to follow. Select a start port and an end port and continue following the fiber for as many ports as you like. To exit, right-click and select Exit ▶ Tool. You can also select the fiber first and then click Route ▶ Follow Fiber. The distance between the ports is maintained through the entire path of the fiber. If you choose to follow part of the path, the system follows the path until it finds the shortest distance between the fiber it is following and the connection point to the new port.... (Show more)(Show less)
"Enhancements to the Creo Schematics user interface are highlighted in the list below:
• Click File and you can see a list of recently opened design files. Click the pin icon to pin or unpin an item from the list. To open a file in the list, click the name of the file.
• Click Diagramming and note that Clipboard is added.
• Click Geometry ▶ Import to import CGM, DWG, DXF and MEDUSA files.
• Click Data ▶ Import to import Design Properties, Design Sheets, and PCB Net Data.
• Administrator is renamed to Design.
• Click File ▶ Options to change your settings for Environment, Directories, System Colors, Design, Entity Display, and Selection."
... (Show more)(Show less)
Analyze your Creo models Download the free XMA trial version