"Enhancements to the Creo Schematics user interface are highlighted in the list below:
• Click File and you can see a list of recently opened design files. Click the pin icon to pin or unpin an item from the list. To open a file in the list, click the name of the file.
• Click Diagramming and note that Clipboard is added.
• Click Geometry ▶ Import to import CGM, DWG, DXF and MEDUSA files.
• Click Data ▶ Import to import Design Properties, Design Sheets, and PCB Net Data.
• Administrator is renamed to Design.
• Click File ▶ Options to change your settings for Environment, Directories, System Colors, Design, Entity Display, and Selection."
... (Show more)(Show less)
This new article offers guidance on finding the right eLearning solution for you and your organization.
Learn about the advantages of eLearning and how to avoid pitfalls. On top, receive a free checklist to help you evaluate a solution.