Complete the following tasks that are part of this tutorial:
• User Interface
• Creating a New Part
• Creating an Extrusion
• Removing Material
• Creating Rounds
• Creating Datum Features
• Creating Sketches
• Creating Extrusions Using the Sketches
• Mirroring Extrudes... (Show more)(Show less)
John often works with large assemblies. To make his workspaces more usable, John should modify a predefined workspace table view, so that it only displays checked out CAD documents.
In this exercise, you take the role of John Evans as he modifies and sets the CAD Docs workspace table view in the Recoil 400 workspace, which already has checked out CAD documents... (Show more)(Show less)
This white paper shares a couple of tricks for Creo 3.0 from our experienced PTC University instructors that you won’t find in the manuals.
• One-Click Switching Between Windows
• Viewing Geometry From Another Angle
• Simplifying the Smart Filter