Creating a button in Creo Sketch
This tutorial aims to demonstrate some basic sketching functionality of Creo Sketch 1.0 F000. The tools used are Airbrushing, Fill Colors, Layer Management.
- Create Circle.
- Duplicate and Scale the Circle twice.
- Fill the inner circle with the colors RED on the "RED" Paint Layer.
- Fill the inner circle with the colors BLUE and BLACK on the "BLUE" and "BLACK" Paint Layer respectively.
- On the "Shading-01" Paint Layer, Airbrush inside the circel with Black and White Colors. This will give a sense of depth to the image.
- Airbrush the region between the outer two cirlces with Black and White Colors to give an effect of a chamfer.
- Copy by linking the Layers "BLUE" and "Shading-01". Paste it to a new layer.
- Move the Blue button to the side of the previous button.
- Repeat this with the Layers "BLACK" and "Shading-01".
- Now Hide the Layers "BLUE" and "BLACK" to show all the 3 colored buttons.