There are many reasons to move to Mathcad from Excel as an engineering calculation environment. These include, to name a few:
- clarity of notation (readability)
- clarity of dependencies (verification)
- unit analysis (error checking)
- breadth of calculation tools (completeness)
- engineering-appropriate graphs, image analysis, matrix analysis, and data support
... (Show more)(Show less)
Our tutorials are moving... Continue learning here!
Our free tutorials have a new home - and they are no longer alone. We have created the new PTC Learning Connector Portal to provide a one-stop shop for learning and support for PTC software. Access free tutorials, support content and eLearning via one single site.