There are many reasons to move to Mathcad from Excel as an engineering calculation environment. These include, to name a few:
- clarity of notation (readability)
- clarity of dependencies (verification)
- unit analysis (error checking)
- breadth of calculation tools (completeness)
- engineering-appropriate graphs, image analysis, matrix analysis, and data support
... (Show more)(Show less)
This new article offers guidance on finding the right eLearning solution for you and your organization.
Learn about the advantages of eLearning and how to avoid pitfalls. On top, receive a free checklist to help you evaluate a solution.